Let’s cover some basics
1. Endocannabinoid system- the natural occurring system inside every skeletal animals that promotes healing. Every toxin can potentially throw this system off balance, creating chaos that creates chronic conditions.
2. 5 main functions of this system- pain sensation, cell function, appetite, mood and sleep. The body’s self regulator it has so many more functions then these!
3. Receptor locations- inside every system in the body inside and out. Also found in our chromosomes and genes.
4. Cannabinoids- 3 types: the body produces it’s own, plants based and synthetic.
5. Terpenes- Oils found in numerous plants that contribute to healing this system. Also what give each plant a unique smell.
6. Flavonoids- Flavonoids are a diverse group of phytonutrients (plant chemicals) found in almost all fruits and vegetables. Along with carotenoids, they are responsible for the vivid colors in fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids are the largest group of phytonutrients, with more than 6,000 types. Also play a unique role in healing this system.
7. Receptors- CB1, CB2, GPR55, TRPV1 and PPARy. Cannabis, Hemp and Liverwort are unique in that they hold compounds that our CB1 and CB2 receptors respond to as if they were the bodies natural endocannabinoids anandamide and 2-AG. GPR55, TRPV1 and PPARy respond to phytocannabinoids found in numerous plants, they also respond terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, and proteins.
8. Homeostasis- achieving balance within the system. This is when healing takes place.
9. Entourage effect- using all cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids plants have to offer to produce unique chemical reactions within the Endocannabinoid system.
10. Cannabis is unique in that it supplies certain compounds no other plants does. Each strain also produce numerous terpenes and flavonoids found in other plants. That’s why full spectrum products work best. You can incorporate numerous fruits, vegetables and spices in to your diet to achieve similar healing results.
11. Using cannabis in raw, heated and aged forms supplies different cannabinoids to this system.
12. When treating any chronic condition ingestion is best. Smoking has medical benefits especially to certain lung conditions (relaxes the tissues). Smoking Cannabis alone does not cause lung cancer! The National Cancer Institute admits this, they also admit it cures cancer. Who won’t allow the admission that this plant heals? The good old FDA. What cause lung cancer you might ask? Number 1 cause of cancer especially lung cancer an off balanced Endocannabinoid system!
13. The Endocannabinoid system regulates all the molecules within us (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, cortisol, insulin, GABA etc) Emotions can literally makes us sick if they are over or under produced.
14. Cannabis helps the body breakdown sugars
You can repair all cells within the body inside and out! Meaning you can regrow bone, cartilage, skin, hair, muscle, EVERYTHING!
I think this is it for now! Adding full spectrum products into your life will heal you so you can live your life as it was meant to be lived!