Clearence Sale on Greenhouse Buds by Tegridy Farms. We are clearing out our current Mid Shelf Buds and have a dozen strains available ot $100 per ounce and $1,000 per pound
You are my beautiful wife. You are the best wife, mother and Grandma in the world. My star-crossed lover There will forever be a hole in my soul until we reunite.
Cannabis Medicine Online is happy to announce the legalization of recreational cannabis in the great state of Connecticut. We are very pleased to announce that we are going to have our representatives on site at a gathering TBA. CMO will have ten thousand joints to give away the day of official legalization. Expect more updates on this as it happens.?
S M is organizing this fundraiser.
- Created 4 days ago
- Medical, Illness & Healing
The purpose of this gofundme is to raise money for uninsured patients with MS who cannot afford necessities such as mobility devices, prescriptions, and co-pays. A designated amount will be given to each person depending on their needs.
Needs:Walker cartsLeg bracesToilet railsHandrails Motorized cartsFooted canesHandheld shower headShower chairs Cooling vests
In Honor of March being MS Awareness month, CMO is dropping cost on our FECO or our Full Extract Cannabis Oil, the preferred homeopathic of choice for the ENTIRE MONTH!
So here we are again with the United States Post Office being late and not updating tracking information in a timely manner. I mail shipments within 2 of 3 days of ordering depending on when your order is placed. I send tracking information for each order mailed. As with other companies we have no control over our items after they leave i suspect Covid 19 and the sl needs of USPS employees safety have something to do with situation. So please be aware when you place your order that orders no longer arrive in 2 or 3 days as they did a year ago. Some boxes m a red as LATEARRIVAL have taken 2xweeks to arrive. Now while I cannot verify this, I believe this a covid 19 problem.
Please bear with us through these trying times and try not to shoot the messenger.
We at Cannabis Medicine have been seeing big delays in shipping time. We suspect that this is simple over load of our delivery system due to the sudden mailing of stimulus checks and hope that you do not experience large delays or any delays in the near future. As always we appreciate your patience and your support. We love you all.
Pam and Lari Bollinger
I would like to take this time to thank all of our Cannabis Medicine Online Family for being with us through this difficult time. We want to give just a simple reminder that shipping during the Holiday Season is slower this time of year. We are experiencing some delays already this week and urge anyone needing medicine soon to take that into consideration when placing orders. So with Love in our Hearts and Healing for our souls we wish you Happy Holidays and wish you health and happiness for your times to come. Manifest our dreams! Manifest Simplicity.
Oregon has passed a law making the use of Magic Mushrooms legal in the state of Oregon, Washing DC also did the same. We look forward to a future of our leaders having access to mind opening and expanding medicines given us by Mother earth. We will over the next months be loading product to the webpage to help those with the medicines needed that cannot yet be procured elsewhere. The Church of the Holy Smoke and its members use psilocybin as a medicine and as a sacrament and make it available to all those who choose the church and become a member. So please bear with us as we grow yet again this year to meet the demand of our members. Blessing to you all and remember to Manifest Peace and to Visualize Love.
The endocannabinoid system is extremely complex it consists of numerous G protein coupled receptors (CB receptors are included in this class) transient receptor potential channels and nuclear receptors. This is just a glimpse at how your diet plays a huge role in your health. Cut out the crap replace it with goodness! Phytocompounds found in all plants and fungi feed this system!
Aside from Cannabis numerous phytocompounds have shown affinity to CB receptors.
“Different widespread (canonical) triterpenoids have already been shown to inhibit metabolic enzymes of the major EC 2‐AG, ubiquitous plant flavonoids were found to inhibit FAAH, the metabolic enzyme degrading AEA and other N‐acylethanolamines (NAEs) and to weakly modulate CB receptors. Intriguingly, the ubiquitous plant sesquiterpene β‐caryophyllene (BCP) has been shown to exert potent CB2 receptor‐mediated cannabimimetic effects in mice and N‐alkylamides from maca (Lepidium meyenii Walp.) and black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) show cannabimimetic effects in vitro and in vivo respectively. The polyacetylene falcarinol (carotatoxin) present in carrots and other vegetables was shown to inhibit CB1 receptor activation by AEA in vitro. Several isoprenylated analogues of the naturally occurring plant stilbenoid trans‐resveratrol bind to both CB1 and CB2 receptors with low affinity. The widespread dietary triterpnoids oleanolic acid (present in olive oil) and ursolic acid have been shown to inhibit ABDH12, an enzyme that controls 2‐AG levels in immune cells. Thus, different dietary phytochemicals have already been shown to directly or indirectly modulate the ECS”
Phytochemicals found in cinnamon, garlic, mustard, tumeric, horseradish, tobacco, mint, cannabis, cayenne pepper and oregano have been proven to react with transient receptor potential channels. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4240255/
Phytochemicals found in ginseng, gingko biloba, cayenne pepper, sesame seeds, yin yang, grapes and oregano have shown affinity to nuclear receptors (PPARa and PPARy). https://www.sciencedirect.com/…/artic…/pii/S2211383517301624
Photo credit: https://profofpot.com/thc-cbd-cell-targets-receptors/
Let’s cover some basics
1. Endocannabinoid system- the natural occurring system inside every skeletal animals that promotes healing. Every toxin can potentially throw this system off balance, creating chaos that creates chronic conditions.
2. 5 main functions of this system- pain sensation, cell function, appetite, mood and sleep. The body’s self regulator it has so many more functions then these!
3. Receptor locations- inside every system in the body inside and out. Also found in our chromosomes and genes.
4. Cannabinoids- 3 types: the body produces it’s own, plants based and synthetic.
5. Terpenes- Oils found in numerous plants that contribute to healing this system. Also what give each plant a unique smell.
6. Flavonoids- Flavonoids are a diverse group of phytonutrients (plant chemicals) found in almost all fruits and vegetables. Along with carotenoids, they are responsible for the vivid colors in fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids are the largest group of phytonutrients, with more than 6,000 types. Also play a unique role in healing this system.
7. Receptors- CB1, CB2, GPR55, TRPV1 and PPARy. Cannabis, Hemp and Liverwort are unique in that they hold compounds that our CB1 and CB2 receptors respond to as if they were the bodies natural endocannabinoids anandamide and 2-AG. GPR55, TRPV1 and PPARy respond to phytocannabinoids found in numerous plants, they also respond terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, and proteins.
8. Homeostasis- achieving balance within the system. This is when healing takes place.
9. Entourage effect- using all cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids plants have to offer to produce unique chemical reactions within the Endocannabinoid system.
10. Cannabis is unique in that it supplies certain compounds no other plants does. Each strain also produce numerous terpenes and flavonoids found in other plants. That’s why full spectrum products work best. You can incorporate numerous fruits, vegetables and spices in to your diet to achieve similar healing results.
11. Using cannabis in raw, heated and aged forms supplies different cannabinoids to this system.
12. When treating any chronic condition ingestion is best. Smoking has medical benefits especially to certain lung conditions (relaxes the tissues). Smoking Cannabis alone does not cause lung cancer! The National Cancer Institute admits this, they also admit it cures cancer. Who won’t allow the admission that this plant heals? The good old FDA. What cause lung cancer you might ask? Number 1 cause of cancer especially lung cancer an off balanced Endocannabinoid system!
13. The Endocannabinoid system regulates all the molecules within us (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, cortisol, insulin, GABA etc) Emotions can literally makes us sick if they are over or under produced.
14. Cannabis helps the body breakdown sugars
You can repair all cells within the body inside and out! Meaning you can regrow bone, cartilage, skin, hair, muscle, EVERYTHING!
I think this is it for now! Adding full spectrum products into your life will heal you so you can live your life as it was meant to be lived!